Stylist Picks: February Edition
With officially one month behind us in 2017, we're looking ahead to a stylish February. Today, our founder, Jeannine Benoit Adams, is sharing her top picks for the new month. Ask your stylist to incorporate a few of these fun pieces in your next Ready Pretty pick!
1. The Silk Blouse: Did you see our recent post on a few of our favorites? This super versatile top is so incredibly chic paired with your favorite pencil skirt, tucked into great fitting black trousers or done casually with your favorite girlfriend jeans.
2. The Red Dress: After all, it's the month of love right? Go bold in a great red dress. We're loving this style done in a classic silhouette with just a hint of ruffle.
3. The Neck Tie: A fun little styling tip! Add a colorful neck tie to the simplest of looks - think white tee and denim for a fresh update on an old classic.
4. The Cold Shoulder Sweater: Sweaters can be SO boring! The cold shoulder makes this a bit dressier, perfect for a casual date night or festive day time.
5. The Tapered Sweatpant: Hello loungewear! Finally, a pair of sweatpants I can wear out to run errands on the weekends and not look like a total disaster! Pair it with a cozy tee, leather bomber and cool sneakers to upgrade this look. Don't forget to check out a few of our favorite athleisure picks from last month!
6. The Frayed Jean: You've seen these jeans everywhere - if you're a master DIYer, have at it! If you're like the rest of us, there's a ton of great options out there to try right now.
7. The Beaded Tassel Earring: Oh how I love a good drop earring. And while of course a fancy occasion makes these a no-brainer, sometimes pairing these in unexpected ways, think tees and sweatshirts, makes a bold (and chic!) statement.
8. The Metallic Bootie: It's still freezing. The hint of shimmer on the toes of these booties make them just a little extra special.
9. The Statement Watch: A little marble, some dusty rose, these small details create a big impact to any outfit and style.
What are your favorite picks for February? Tell your stylist in the comments below!